be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

woensdag 19 december 2012

Holiday Home - free to download



 
 I wish you all a very happy christmas and newyear!!! To celebrate this lovely time of the year i wanted to share with you this DIY house. Download, print, cut, fold and have fun!
Use it as a giftbox, a decoration for your tree or as a lantarn; (please use only a fake 'LED' candle)

Only for personal use. Not for commercial use.
Also the matching gift tags are still available to download.


9 opmerkingen:

Een dotje wat zei

Superleuk Deborah! Dank dank dank! Ik ga het huisje zeker printen en vouwen... Je hoort er nog van als 'ie klaar is ;-)
Groetjes Marieke

Anoniem zei

keimooi! heb het al gedownload

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

Leuk! Bedankt voor jullie reacties: het maakt me blij :)

kelly zei

mooi!!!!

José zei

Leuk!!! Dank je wel, deze krijgt een mooi plaatsje in de boom :)

Ekaterina Trukhan zei

Such a great idea! I love this!

Janneke Assink zei

Wat een leukerds Deborah!

CriCri zei

Thank You!
I love your style!
Merry Xmas!

Cynthia G zei

Thank you for the adorable download!